The PEPUDA Amendment Bill is the greatest threat to religious freedom since South Africa became a democracy in 1994. To assist you to make sure that Government hears your voice, FOR SA has prepared template submissions for you to use “as is” or adapt, and then send to the Department of Justice by WEDNESDAY, 30 JUNE 2021:
- Click here to download template submission for INDIVIDUALS
- Click here to download template submission for ORGANISATIONS
This Bill will make a target of every person and institution of faith and lead to a flood of litigation and punitive sanctions against them (including fines, even jail time or closure of religious institutions), simply for expressing and practising their religious beliefs!
FOR SA calls all religious leaders and people of faith in South Africa to be informed of the severe threat and to push back against this draconian law!
– Send in a submission – we need as many as possible to be sent in BEFORE WEDNESDAY, 30 JUNE 2021!
– Visit the FOR SA website and/or our Facebook page for more videos and articles.
– Subscribe to our Newsletter for regular email updates on threats to our religious freedoms.
– Make a financial contribution to support the work of FOR SA and help protect and promote religious freedom!