We are closely watching the development of Comprehensive Sexuality Education (CSE) policy and materials by the Department of Basic Education because it is another way where parental rights have been seriously eroded internationally. Parents are often not allowed to opt-out their children from being exposed to what is little more than being brainwashed at a most impressionable age with an ideologically-based liberal sexual agendas.
Children as young as five years old are often given age-inappropriate and ideologically driven information, and this can have a lifetime detrimental impact. It is also a “front line” of enforcing the transgender agenda.
FOR SA met with the Department of Basic Education at the beginning of the year, who gave assurance that children will be taught basic life skills, rather than being sexualised. Although comforted, we need to remain vigilant.
Support FOR SA
Freedom of Religion South Africa (FOR SA) is dedicated to protecting and preserving the freedoms and rights that the South African Constitution has granted to the faith community. You can help FOR SA protect our freedom by:
- Making a financial contribution to FOR SA at https://forsa.org.za/donate/ As a non-profit organisation, we are entirely dependent upon God’s grace for finances. Your generosity will help make a significant difference as we work to fulfil our mission to keep the Gospel free by advocating for religious freedom. We appreciate every gift, big or small!
- Signing up (at no cost) to FOR SA at https://forsa.org.za/contact-us/join-us/ and subscribing to our Newsletter.
- Praying for us as we defend this precious freedom before government and courts of law.
- Following us, and sharing our posts, on Facebook at “Freedom of Religion SA”.
- Informing us, should you become aware of any case in which religious freedom is threatened.