FOR SA is preparing comments on government’s proposed merging of certain Chapter 9 institutions with overlapping jurisdiction.
Government has invited comments on the proposed amalgamation of certain Chapter 9 institutions, including the collapse of the Commission for Gender Equality (CGE) and the CRL Rights Commission (CRL) into the South African Human Rights Commission (SAHRC).
The original deadline given by Government for comments on the proposal, was two weeks only. On FOR SA’s request however, the deadline was extended by a month until 30 June 2017.
Support FOR SA
Freedom of Religion South Africa (FOR SA) is dedicated to protecting and preserving the freedoms and rights that the South African Constitution has granted to the faith community. You can help FOR SA protect our freedom by:
- Praying for us as we defend this precious freedom before government and courts of law;
- Signing up (at no cost) to FOR SA at http://forsa.org.za/contact-us/join-us/ and subscribing to our Newsletter;
- Following us, and sharing our posts, on Facebook at “Freedom of Religion SA”;
- Informing us, should you become aware of any case in which religious freedom is threatened;
- Making a financial contribution to FOR SA at http://forsa.org.za/donate/ As a non-profit organisation, we are entirely dependent upon God’s grace for finances. Your generosity will help make a significant difference as we work to fulfil our mission to keep the Gospel free by advocating for religious freedom. We appreciate every gift, big or small!