FOR SA’s Legal Counsel (Adv Nadene Badenhorst) was recently invited to represent South Africa at the ADF Global Summit on Religious Liberty in the USA. Here, she had the opportunity to listen to and engage with some of the top religious liberty lawyers in the world, and build global alliances with like-minded organisations.
Adv Badenhorst has also been invited to the Advocates Africa conference in Ghana mid-August, where she will be a guest speaker. This will be a key time for Christian lawyers from all over Africa to discuss and strategise regarding some of the challenges facing the continent.
Support FOR SA
Freedom of Religion South Africa (FOR SA) is dedicated to protecting and preserving the freedoms and rights that the South African Constitution has granted to the faith community. You can help FOR SA protect our freedom by:
- Praying for us as we defend this precious freedom before government and courts of law;
- Signing up (at no cost) to FOR SA at http://forsa.org.za/contact-us/join-us/and subscribing to our Newsletter;
- Following us, and sharing our posts, on Facebook at “Freedom of Religion SA”;
- Informing us, should you become aware of any case in which religious freedom is threatened;
- Making a financial contribution to FOR SA at http://forsa.org.za/donate/As a non-profit organisation, we are entirely dependent upon God’s grace for finances. Your generosity will help make a significant difference as we work to fulfill our mission to keep the Gospel free by advocating for religious freedom. We appreciate every gift, big or small!